Wednesday, September 04, 2013

Outfit: Shoeper Challenge 2013/14 Save 4 | Striped Pants with Red and Turquoise

04-09-13


04-09-13d


Georgia Rose red booties


It’s autumn now. Let me tell you how I know. I drive down a hill on my way to work and this morning the sky was a clear blue, the sun was shining, and mist was hanging in the valley at the bottom of the hill. It only does that in the spring and autumn so the change of season is official now. Even if the day time temperatures are still in the low 20s.

04-09-13b


Last night was step class and that was about all that happened. I am slowly working my way through my pile of September issues (and the odd October one that has already arrived) and thoroughly enjoying getting ideas for when the weather properly changes.

04-09-13c


Shoe save number 4 is these red suede boots by Georgia Rose. I love how bright and pointy they are. They go great under bootcut/flared/straight leg jeans but I’m wearing them with these cropped skinnies whilst it’s still warm enough for bare ankles.

Red top – Long Tall Sally (sale)
Grey and cream stripe jeans – Forever 21
Red suede booties – Georgia Rose (c/o Sarenza)
Turquoise necklace – gifted
Silver hoops – gifted
Turquoise bangles – Oxfam


Follow me on:

No comments:

Post a Comment