Monday, September 09, 2013

Outfit: Shoeper Challenge 2013/14 Save 8 | Mint Jeans with Autumnal Accessories

09-09-13f


09-09-13


09-09-13g


RobertoVianniAnkleStrap


More mint green today. Obsessed? Moi? The forecast was mixed – sunshine and showers – with temperatures in the mid-high teens so a thin knit was the perfect option. And yes, it’s the same one as I wore on Friday. I just loved the colour of the stripes as it’s such a departure from my usual navy or red. I checked the label on this top on Friday night and it’s made of cotton. So it may be a sweater but only a thin one.

09-09-13b


09-09-13e


I put brown accessories with the pastel colours to make the look more autumnal, and it was a great opportunity to wear my brown leather jacket. I added a brown scarf to leave the house as it was just 8°C first thing. Brr!

09-09-13d


09-09-13c


Last night after the roast chicken I made a healthy dessert of fruit and custard. I stewed some apples with a teaspoon of brown sugar, and sliced a banana up. I made the custard with skimmed milk and sweetener rather than sugar and it was delish.

Green and white stripe top – Forever 21
Mint jeans – Primark (eBay)
Brown shoes – Roberto Vianni (Debenhams, sale)
Brown leather belt – bought in Crete
Brown wood bangles – gifted
Wood heart necklace – Scope
Earrings – can’t remember
Brown leather jacket – Long Tall Sally (eBay)


Follow me on:

No comments:

Post a Comment