Thursday, September 05, 2013

Outfit: Shoeper Challenge 2013/14 Shoe Save 5 | Navy and Cream Stripes with Red

05-09-13b


05-09-13c


05-09-13f


Georgia Rose silver flats


Today’s outfit is nautical, and probably more suited to spring than autumn. But I love my red jeans and I love this top because it’s not really a sweater but it’s thicker than an ordinary long sleeve t shirt. I added a cream and navy stripe scarf which I didn’t get a picture of here, but I did Instagram it.

05-09-13d


Last night was a night in for me and I spent it doing all manner of exciting things like washing, cleaning my car and ironing. Actually I was quite pleased to get a load of washing done whilst it was so warm: most of it was dry in a couple of hours and the temperature is set to plummet when it rains tomorrow.

05-09-13


Thursdays are always crazy busy for me at work as I have two meetings (meetings are a rarity for me so two in one day seems to disrupt everything entirely). We are out for tea tonight though so that’s one less thing for me to think about.

05-09-13e


So my silver flats are safe in the Shoe Challenge. These are by Georgia Rose and came c/o Sarenza earlier in the year and like leopard flats, for me silver flats are a wardrobe staple too. They go with everything and silver is my metallic of choice for jewellery etc.

Navy and cream stripe top – Forever 21
Red jeans – New Look Tall (eBay)
Silver flats – Georgia Rose (c/o Sarenza)
Red and cream bangles – gifted
Red beads – eBay
Turquoise leather belt – H&M (sale)
Silver hoops – gifted


Follow me on:

No comments:

Post a Comment