Friday, October 11, 2013

Outfit: Shoeper Challenge 2013/14 Save 31 | Autumn Basics with a Printed Scarf

11-10-13b


11-10-13c


11-10-13f


Geox Mendi tan boots


My outfit today is very basic for reasons which will be revealed next week. But sometimes it’s nice to fall back on an easy outfit like this and then add a bright scarf for some colour. The black sweater is cashmere (yes, it’s chilly out now) and the jeans are Long Tall Sally’s premium denim (bought on eBay). The scarf is huge and I love it.

11-10-13


11-10-13d


11-10-13e


The boots are new (arrived yesterday, can’t get much newer than that) and are this month’s brand ambassador pick from Sarenza. They are by Geox, a brand I haven’t worn before. I say worn rather than owned, because last month’s pick was also boots by Geox but as they’re an over the knee style I’m waiting for it to get a bit colder before debuting them. Geox footwear has special breathable soles which makes them better for your feet as air can get in and moisture can get out. Like I said yesterday, I love a good pair of tan boots and last year’s pair are looking a bit battered so it’s nice to have another pair that look a bit smarter.

Black cashmere sweater – F+F at Tesco (sale)
Jeans – Long Tall Sally (eBay)
Tan boots – Geox (c/o Sarenza)
Turquoise leopard print scarf – ASOS
Silver hoops – gifted



Follow me on:

1 comment:

  1. The boots look great! Intrigued for the big reveal.... :)

    ReplyDelete