Monday, November 25, 2013

Outfit: Cosy Saturday and Weekend Recap

23-11-13b


23-11-13f


Steve Madden Candence cognac


Happy Monday y’all! Did you all have good weekend? Mine was busy – my sister and I headed over to see our parents on Saturday as it’s my dad’s birthday this week. We had lunch with them and gave my dad his presents. Saturday evening we had friends over for tea and we had a great time playing board games with them.

23-11-13d


Sunday morning I was on Sunday school duty which this week involved crafting for the Christmas window decoration in the church. After a mild panic about the sheer size of the window we have fill, the other two leaders and I, assisted by about 5 young people, cracked on and made some nativity figures and a stable.

23-11-13e


Sunday afternoon I made a start on writing my Christmas cards and watched Love Actually (one of my favourite Christmas movies) before heading off to sing Messiah at a different church.

Black sweater – Bench (eBay)
Jeans – Long Tall Sally
Black socks – Long Tall Sally
Tan boots – Steve Madden (c/o Sarenza)
Wood heart necklace – Scope
Leopard print scarf – H&M
Silver snowflake earrings – Funky Junk Jewellery


Follow me on:

No comments:

Post a Comment