Friday, November 22, 2013

Outfit: Grey, Tan and a Crazy Scarf

22-11-13


22-11-13f


Steve Madden Candence cognac


Well this is a scarf and a half isn’t it? It’s so warm and cosy that I felt like I didn’t need a winter coat this morning and opted for my leather jacket instead (note to self: when it’s 3°C outside, you probably do need a winter coat, no matter how big your scarf).

22-11-13c


22-11-13d


Casual Friday this week called to me and said a comfy sweatshirt, jeans and slouchy boots and socks, so that’s what I went with. Bet you didn’t know Fridays could talk, did you?

22-11-13b


I’m kind of head to toe in Long Tall Sally today, but that’s only because their stuff fits me so well.

22-11-13e


Oh, and for anyone wondering about the sign on the door behind me – it says ‘No high heel shoes to be worn on kitchen floor, thank you’. The young man put it there because the kitchen floor may look like laminate but it’s actually lino doing a really good impression. It has no hard underlay it can get marked and punctured by heels. Hence why I stand on the mat to take my pictures.

Grey sweatshirt – Long Tall Sally (sale)
Jeans – Long Tall Sally
Grey socks – Long Tall Sally
Tan leather boots – Steve Madden (c/o Sarenza)
Brown wood heart necklace – Scope
Silver snowflake earrings – Funky Junk Jewellery
Blue and pink spot scarf – TK Maxx


Follow me on:

No comments:

Post a Comment