Thursday, November 28, 2013

Outfit: Sweater Dress, Boots, Burgundy and Leopard

28-11-13e


28-11-13f


Geox Mendi tan boots


I do love me a good sweater dress. They’re just so easy to throw on with some tights or leggings, a pair of boots and some accessories. This one is a lovely cosy chunky knit. It’s a neutral colour but I think the cable knit adds a bit of interest and you can add whatever colour pallet to cream that you wish.

28-11-13c


28-11-13


I’m having a big fat fail on the shoe saving front this week, aren’t I? The trouble is that most of my boots are now safe and it’s a bit chilly for shoes with dresses.

28-11-13b


28-11-13d


Finally, a Happy Thanksgiving to all my American readers!

Cream sweater dress – Next Tall
Burgundy Super Cosy tights – Primark (last year)
Leopard print scarf – H&M
Brown wood bangles – Scope
Silver hoops – gifted
Wood heart necklace – Scope
Tan boots – Geox (c/o Sarenza)


Follow me on:

No comments:

Post a Comment