Friday, December 27, 2013

Outfit: Day In London

21-12-13b


On Saturday 21st December the young man, a friend, my sister and I headed down to London for the day. We were on the 6.15am train and didn’t get back until past midnight so it was a long day, but we had a good time. After breakfast at the Breakfast Club (somewhere I’ve wanted to go since I read about it a couple of years ago), my sister and I headed to Oxford Street. We wanted to see the Christmas windows at Selfridges, and they didn’t disappoint. Each window is a Christmas theme made out of something that is sold in the store. The only photo I got is this reindeer made of Dyson vacuum cleaners.

21-12-13


We lost a good hour in the shoe department, and then headed over to Covent Garden where we were booked in for afternoon tea at the Kingsway Hall Hotel. The scones, pastries and tea were all unlimited and I would definitely recommend this hotel for afternoon tea as it was lovely.

21-12-13c


We went to check out the lights at Harrods and met up with the lads again for an evening meal before the train home.

21-12-13d


Burgundy coat – Next Tall (eBay)
Jeans – Long Tall Sally
Tan leather boots – Geox (c/o Sarenza)
Teal scarf – Long Tall Sally (sale)
Tan bag – New Look


Follow me on:

No comments:

Post a Comment