Tuesday, December 17, 2013

Outfit: Red and Teal and Black

17-12-13


17-12-13b


17-12-13f


ArturoChiang


I am really enjoying dressing in the festive colours of green and red this week. Even in muted tones of those shades, such as burgundy and teal. It’s almost Christmas: may as well make the most of it!

17-12-13d


17-12-13c


17-12-13e


I wore my most comfortable heels today. These boots have now been in my wardrobe over 10 years. If I was going to volunteer to walk miles in heels (and I’m not, I’m not stupid. But if I was) it would be these boots I would choose to do it in. They are really well made and despite the height of the heels they are actually really comfy.

Red and black dress – Next Tall
Teal sweater – Long Tall Sally
Black leggings – New Look Tall
Black boots – Arturo Chiang (Century 21)
Teal beads – Scope
Silver snowflake earrings – Funky Junk Jewellery


Follow me on:

No comments:

Post a Comment