Wednesday, January 01, 2014

Life Lately and New Year’s Eve Outfit

31-12-13


Happy 2014! It’s a bank holiday in the UK today so I’m just stopping by to wish you all a happy new year and to show you a few things I got for Christmas. Oh, and there’s what I wore yesterday too.

31-12-13b


So, yesterday I went to see my sister for lunch. I played with my niece and some of her Christmas presents and my parents were round too so it was a nice little family gathering.

31-12-13c


In the evening the young man and I went to his parents for tea and to play cards and see in the new year. As we weren’t going out partying I stayed bundled up in the cosy sweater and scarf that I’d had on earlier.

So, what did Santa bring you? Here are a few of the things he brought me:

Photo printed on canvas of Kettleness Bay, North Yorkshire

20131230_162230


20131230_162159

Light up make up mirror

Rubik’s Magic

Leopard print hoop earrings

Slow cooker recipe book



Finally, on Saturday this week I went to the local indoor market. I had some books I was done with to take to the book exchange where they will pay you for good quality second hand books. I made £5 so I took my money around the corner to the knitting shop and bought myself some yarn and some needles. I’ve been intending to take up knitting this winter and I would like to make myself a sweater eventually, but I’m making a scarf to start with so that I can practice basic knitting.

Black sweater – Bench (eBay)
Jeans – Long Tall Sally (eBay)
Tan leather boots – Steve Madden (c/o Sarenza)
Blue and pink spot scarf – TK Maxx
Cream leather belt – gifted
Leopard print hoop earrings – gifted


Follow me on:

No comments:

Post a Comment