Monday, January 27, 2014

Outfit: Grey, Black and Burgundy

27-01-14


27-01-14d


Mustang Alora boots


It has been threatening to snow on and off all weekend, and that, coupled with biting wind, has made me feel cold. I just wanted something warm when I was picking out today’s outfit so went with a knit dress and layered on a cardigan, scarf and thick tights. I added boots in case it did snow again (or just to stay dry in the rain) and a belt because who doesn’t love a studded belt?

27-01-14b


I had a quiet-ish weekend – I did a bunch of chores on Saturday including washing my car (then wondered why I had bothered when there was a torrential rainstorm a couple of hours later). I did some baking too and have a recipe to share with you later in the week.

27-01-14c


On Sunday I finished off a crafting project and we went out for tea. I will share the DIY with you at some point too.

Grey knit dress – Kew 159 (sale)
Black cardi – New Look Tall
Burgundy tights – H&M
Grey boots – Mustang (c/o Sarenza)
Burgundy and black scarf – River Island (sale)
Silver and diamante necklace – gifted
Silver hoops – gifted
Black studded belt – free with trousers


Follow me on:

1 comment: