Tuesday, January 21, 2014

Outfit: Red and Grey Stripes

21-01-14


21-01-14e


Georgia Rose Moletina red cowboy boots


It was another cold and frosty start this morning, with a bit of fog thrown in for good measure. It wasn’t icy but I had planned to wear flat boots anyway.

21-01-14b


21-01-14d


I added a leopard print scarf for some pattern mixing (and because it’s my only grey scarf) and it was only when I got to work that I realised my skirt and sweater were both from the Gap. The skirt is old – bought in the sale many, many years ago for about £15 which was a complete bargain as it is 74% wool. I wear it winter after winter and it has held up so well.

21-01-14c


The sweater is cashmere and is a men’s size XS bought on eBay and fits me perfectly – the sleeve and body length is great for a tall girl.

Grey and red stripe cashmere sweater – Gap men’s (eBay)
Grey wool skirt – Gap (sale)
Grey rib tights – H&M
Red cowboy bootsGeorgia Rose (c/o Sarenza)
Grey leopard print scarf – c/o Moodys
Red beads – eBay
Silver hoops – gifted


Follow me on:

No comments:

Post a Comment