Sunday, January 12, 2014

Outfit: Saturday

11-01-14c


11-01-14b


11-01-14e


Deichmann Graceland wedge boot


Saturday morning we took a walk and called in on the young man’s aunty en route. We ended up walking about five miles in all, and I was very proud that I managed it all in my wedge boots. I made some leek and potato soup for dinner and then headed out to track down some of the striped cushions I’d seen in ASDA Living on Friday.

11-01-14


11-01-14d


I was going to save a pair of boots but switched to these comfy sheepskin lined ones for walking. I wore my bright blue sweater again, it’s my favourite one right now.

Blue sweater – Long Tall Sally (sale)
Jeans – FCUK (charity shop)
Beige wedge boots – c/o Deichmann Shoes
Navy scarf – Primark
Blue beads – Scope


Follow me on:

No comments:

Post a Comment