Sunday, January 12, 2014

Outfit: Shoeper Challenge 2013/14 Save 55 | A Cold Sunday

12-01-14


12-01-14c


M Par M wedge boots


Sunday morning I was actually on Sunday school duty (as opposed to last week when it turned out I wasn’t on duty) so I went off to church. There was a frost in the morning and it was cold out for the first time in a few months. I’m hoping for snow this week, but I don’t think there is any in the forecast.

In the afternoon I cosied up by the fire with my laptop and my knitting, some tea and my favourite Spiced Orange Yankee Candle.

12-01-14b


I saved the wedge boots I didn’t wear on Saturday. They were bought last winter with one of my Sarenza brand ambassador vouchers. They are by M Par M and are lovely and comfortable thanks to the big chunky wedge.

Grey cashmere sweater – Florence + Fred men’s (eBay)
Grey polo neck – Rive Island (sale)
Denim skirt – Jasper Conran (Debenhams, 20% discount)
Brown ribbed tights – Anne Klein (TK Maxx)
Brown leather wedge boots – M Par M (c/o Sarenza)
Leopard print hoops - gifted
Turquoise scarf – H&M


Follow me on:

No comments:

Post a Comment