Wednesday, February 26, 2014

Outfit: Of Knit Dresses and Knee Boots

26-02-14b


26-02-14d


ArturoChiang


It was so warm on Monday afternoon that I accidentally left my coat at the office. I’d gone out without it at dinnertime so had it in my head that I didn’t need it on, and then forgot to pick it up. I didn’t even notice until Tuesday morning when I was totally confused as to why it wasn’t hanging up on its usual hook at home. D’oh! Due to the unseasonal warmth on Monday it struck me that time might just be running out for wearing knitted dresses and knee high boots, so both yesterday’s and today’s outfits have been knit dresses. Of course last year we had feet of snow at the end of March so it could well be that I have nothing to worry about and there is still a good 6 weeks of boot weather left.

26-02-14c


26-02-14


I pulled out this black knitted dress for today because it doesn’t get as much wear as it deserves. I think I always look at it and decide it should be left for smarter occasions, but then never end up wearing it on smarter occasions. It’s a great fit (it’s Long Tall Sally) and I’ve had it since just after I started this blog back in 2006 when I wrote a review for LTS and they kindly sent me a gift card in return. I added bright blue accessories (this cobalt shade was everywhere when we were in town on Sunday so it’s going to be big for spring) and my trusty leather boots. These feel super high to my today after being in flats yesterday!

Black dress – Long Tall Sally (with gift card)
Blue tights – Accessorize
Black leather boots – Arturo Chiang (Century 21)
Blue glitter belt – H&M (sale)
Blue necklace – New Look (sale)
Silver hoops – gifted


Follow me on:

No comments:

Post a Comment