Monday, March 10, 2014

Outfit: Shoeper Challenge 2013/14Save 62 | Weekend Sunshine

09-03-14c


09-03-14


09-03-14b


LTS navy dot flats


I had a feeling when I put these shoes on yesterday that they might be a shoe save so I snapped a couple of pictures, just in case. When I checked my list this morning I found that I was correct, so it was a good thing I did get those pictures.

It was beautiful and sunny yesterday and I headed across the city to see my sister. We were able to sit out in the garden in the afternoon for the first time this year.

These shoes are one of my favourite pairs of flats. They are from Long Tall Sally and were a birthday present from my sister two years ago. They are fabric so I have to make the most of wearing them when it’s dry.

Navy jacket – Warehouse (sale)
Navy shrug – Long Tall Sally (sale)
Jeans – Long Tall Sally
Navy and cream stripe top – Zara (sale)
Silver necklace – New Look (sale)
Turquoise belt – H&M (sale)
Sunglasses – Boots (with half price voucher)
Silver hoops – gifted


Follow me on:

No comments:

Post a Comment