Friday, April 11, 2014

Outfit: Distressed Denim and My Favourite Flats

11-04-14


11-04-14f


Jones Bootmaker red suede flats


These jeans are another item I pulled out of storage last weekend. I put them away in the autumn because my left knee tends to get chilly when I’m wearing them. I didn’t intend for them to be ripped jeans really – when I bought them they had what Long Tall Sally described as a small amount of distressing on the knee. Well that became a big rip the first time I wore them. I don’t mind though, distressed jeans are the thing this summer.

11-04-14b


11-04-14d


The top was purchased with a voucher kindly gifted to me by the lovely people at Spartoo. Back when I used to write regularly for them they only sold shoes and bags, but now they stock quite a wide range of clothing too. This top is by Best Mountain which is a French brand that I hadn’t heard of before. I love the slouchy fit and the studs which are stuck on. The sleeves are about long enough (good considering it’s a non-tall item) and the hem is slightly longer at the back which is not a style I have worn before but I really like it. I also got some jeans with my voucher; those are yet to make their debut on the blog or indeed on my body!

11-04-14c


11-04-14e


Finally my red suede flats. I’ve been in heels all week this week, and in the evenings too with being at the theatre for the show, so I decided to give my feet a rest today. These are comfy, pointed and in a lovely soft suede. They are so comfy that they are the flat shoes I pick out most often (as long as it’s dry outside).

Have a great weekend everyone!

Black blazer – Long Tall Sally (sale)
Grey top – Best Mountain (c/o Spartoo)
Jeans – Long Tall Sally (sale)
Red suede flats – Jones Bootmaker (sale)
Silver hoops – gifted
Red beads – eBay


Follow me on:

No comments:

Post a Comment