Friday, April 04, 2014

Outfit: Shoeper Challenge 2013/14 Save 69 | Denim, Stripes and a Biker-Style Jacket

04-04-14b


04-04-14f


Office Chantelle



Happy Friday y’all! Do you have any exciting plans for the weekend? Mine is looking like it’s going to involve a lot of driving.

04-04-14d


04-04-14


So I saved another pair of shoes today (hello spring and your slightly warmer temperatures that mean I can wear shoes rather than boots!). I am trying to stop thinking of these as my favourite shoes as they are getting a bit old and worn-looking now, but I just can’t do it. They are so, so pretty (so much so that I made them my blog header) and they are really comfy to wear too. I got them from Office many years ago now and I’ve a feeling I only paid £20, despite them having real leather uppers. I’m just amazed it’s taken me until now to save them in the Shoe Challenge.

04-04-14c


The rest of today’s outfit is your typical casual Friday attire: jeans, striped top, biker-style jacket. Comfy yet stylish and a big statement necklace finishes it off. I added a navy scarf as it’s still quite chilly in the mornings. We have been under a blanket of fog/smog in the UK this week which isn’t helping the temperatures either, so let’s hope that lifts in time for the weekend. Apparently it’s a combination of pollution and dust from the Sahara desert being held in the air by low pressure. Or something.

04-04-14e


Final thing for today: I am getting back on the Weight Watchers wagon from today. I am giving the Filling and Healthy approach a try so that I don’t have to track or count anything from the F&H list, only any extras that come out of my weekly points. I wanted to get back on it, but I wasn’t sure I could be bothered with all the counting so I’m hoping this way will work out well.

Navy jacket – Warehouse (sale)
Navy and cream stripe top – Zara (sale)
Jeans – Long Tall Sally
Blue metallic shoes – Office
Silver necklace – New Look (sale)
Silver hoops – gifted


Follow me on:

No comments:

Post a Comment