Monday, May 05, 2014

A Walk To The Park

On Saturday I went for a walk in the sunshine to my local park and I thought it would be fun to bring you along with me via photographs. It’s May Day bank holiday here in the UK today so I hope you are enjoying the long weekend if you’re getting one.


Untitled
A selfie just after I’d set off

Untitled
The local Parish Church

Untitled
Vapour trails in the blue sky

Untitled
Bowls on the crown green

Untitled
I loved the red colour of this tree

Untitled
This little guy was coming towards me along the path

Untitled
Canada geese on the lake...

Untitled
...and a model speedboat!

Untitled
I loved how the trees framed the lake as I entered the woodland area

Untitled
Bluebells in the woods

Untitled
The museum gardens at the top of the hill

Untitled
A carpet of blossom

Untitled
It got warm walking in the sun so I needed to take off my scarf – here’s a closer look at my necklace


Follow me on:

No comments:

Post a Comment