Sunday, May 25, 2014

This Week...


Over the past few weeks I have been adding some black eye liner to my everyday make up look.  I have never got on with liquid eye liners - I always end up with a smudgy mess - so a pencil was definitely the way forward for me.  I have long been a fan of the Urban Decay 24/7 Glide On pencils but I never really used the black one (the shade is officially called Zero).  I don't think I would even have the black one had I not been given a set of five mini pencils a couple of Christmases ago.  However, having had problems with liquid eye liners dragging across my lids it occurred to me to use my Urban Decay pencil that I know glides on smoothly - just as the name suggests.  All this is a very roundabout way of saying that I have been enjoying black eye liner this week, particularly one that is easily applied.

Follow me on:

1 comment:

  1. I always use pencil, although I got sent some liquid eyeliner so I'm going to give it a try. I sense disaster, ha!


    Corinne x
    www.skinnedcartree.com

    ReplyDelete