Monday, June 23, 2014

Outfit: Black and White Pattern Mixing

23-06-14


23-06-14f


George Zebra Flats


Today’s outfit is an exercise in pattern mixing. Three patterns, all in black and white, and I think it works. I considered wearing my red wedges but this skirt is quite short for bare legs so decided flats would be more appropriate.

23-06-14d


23-06-14b


How was everyone’s weekend? Mine was awesome! Friday night the girls and I went to see Dolly Parton at the new Leeds Arena. It was a lovely warm evening meaning I could wear a strappy top for once in my life without worrying about being cold. The arena was air conditioned, but not too much, saving it from being baking hot but not making it freezing. We also wore our £1.99 bargain cowboy hats which we bought in Newcastle the last time we saw Dolly.

20-06-14g


23-06-14e


Dolly was on top form, she is a good entertainer as well as being a great singer and songwriter. She talked a lot about her life growing up back in the Smokey Mountains of Tennessee and she teetered around the stage on 4 inch + stilettos very impressively for a woman of 68.

23-06-14c


Saturday was the carnival in my hometown, and Sunday we had a belated Father’s Day tea at my sister’s house so I got to spend lots of time with my niece and the rest of my family.

Black shrug – Long Tall Sally (eBay)
Black and white stripe t – Next Tall (eBay)
Black and white spot skirt – New Look (charity shop)
Zebra print shoes – George at Asda (eBay)
Whitby Jet cross – gifted
Black and silver bracelets – gifted
Stud earrings – Primark


Follow me on:

No comments:

Post a Comment