Friday, August 22, 2014

Review: Shoes by Kelly Scott London and 6 Foot Fashion


If in doubt, wear red shoes. That’s my motto right? So it stands to reason that I would have several pairs of red shoes in my closet and a couple of weeks ago I added another pair to my collection.

Kelly Scott of 6 Foot Fashion very kindly offered to send me a pair of shoes to review so I picked out this gorgeous red pair of heels. They are made from patent leather and have a very subtle sparkle to them when they catch the light.

Kelly Scott is 6’1” and started her site because she was tired of trying to find clothes and shoes to fit her properly. 6 Foot Fashion carries lines by designers from all over the world, as well as their own Kelly Scott line (from which my shoes come). If the quality of the shoes is anything to by, this line alone is well worth checking out. The shoes are well made from high quality leather and they look incredible.

The site carries all of your wardrobe requirements, from premium denim, to cashmere in tall size (where else can you find that in the UK?!) and some lovely dresses.

Shipping is free on orders over £100 although the standard delivery charge of £8 for smaller orders is quite steep. And Northern Ireland is in the UK so why it costs £15 to ship there I have no idea. They also offer international shipping.

Although the market for us tall ladies in the UK is growing, it is by no means widespread at present so any addition to it is a welcome one, and 6 Foot Fashion’s beautiful range of clothing and shoes is certainly very welcome.


Follow me on:

No comments:

Post a Comment