Wednesday, October 22, 2014

Outfit: The First Knit Dress

20-10-14


20-10-14e


20-10-14f


Steve Madden Candence cognac


It’s a bit of a cheat calling Monday’s outfit the first knit dress really, as this particular dress has been in my closet all summer. It’s a knit, but a cotton knit so it’s ideal for a chillier summer day as well as working with layers the rest of the year. I do love a good knit dress and there are a few options in my wardrobe now since I switched out my autumn/winter items a couple of weekends ago.

20-10-14b


20-10-14d


20-10-14c


I feel as though boot season is well and truly upon us now, despite the warmer temperatures this past weekend. (Was it glorious where you were? I was in the south west and 18ºC anyone?) This week is cooler and wet so boots are definitely the thing.

Beige knit dress – Bay Trading (sale)
Black leggings – New Look Tall
Tan boots – Steve Madden (c/o Sarenza)
Earrings – Ethel Austin
Necklace – gifted
Black belt – free with a top
Leopard print scarf – H&M


Follow me on:

1 comment:

  1. Yep it was lovely down here (south central) this weekend :-)

    ReplyDelete