Thursday, November 13, 2014

Outfit: Cowboy Boots

12-11-14


12-11-14f


Sancho Elvis Femme cowboy boots


Wednesday’s outfit started with the boots. I’ve not worn these cowboy boots in the longest time and, according to the label that came with the boots they are supposed to wear in to become really comfortable. I don’t think I’ve worn them enough for that yet so I’m going to try to get them properly broken in over the next few weeks.

12-11-14d


12-11-14e


I opted for a simple knit dress and a few accessories to go with the boots, and also to complement my new glasses. A full post about these glasses and my other new pair is coming shortly.

12-11-14b


Beige knit dress – Bay Trading (sale)
Brown ribbed tights – Ann Taylor (TK Maxx)
Brown leather cowboy boots – Sancho (c/o Sarenza)
Leopard print belt – charity shop
Teal scarf – Long Tall Sally (sale)
Silver hoops – gifted


Follow me on:

No comments:

Post a Comment