Tuesday, December 30, 2014

Outfit: Christmas Eve

24-12-14b


24-12-14f


Georgia Rose Venette blue suede ankle boot


Howdy all! Sorry for the prolonged absence, I’ve been enjoying the Christmas holidays and spending time with friends and family. Here’s a new outfit for you though: what I wore on Christmas Eve.

24-12-14d


24-12-14


More accurately this is what I wore the afternoon and evening of Christmas Eve: I spent the morning in an old pair of jeans and sweatshirt whilst I was cleaning and prepping the veg for Christmas dinner.

24-12-14c


24-12-14e


In the afternoon I headed over to see my sister and we went to the Christmas Eve service at my old church. Then it was off to a local pub for a few festive drinks. I wore a sparkly sweater for a bit of festive cheer, and my favourite Armani jeans that I bought in Australia three years ago.

Blue sweater – Topshop (sale)
Jeans – Armani (David Jones, Sydney (sale))
Snakeskin belt – local boutique
Blue suede booties – Georgia Rose (c/o Sarenza)
Blue necklace – New Look (sale)
Silver cuff – M&S (free on 3 for 2)
Silver bangles – gifted
Snowflake earrings – Etsy


Follow me on:

No comments:

Post a Comment