Wednesday, May 20, 2015

Outfit: Stripes, Leopard and Red


The day I wore this (Wednesday this week) my outfit from one year ago popped up on my Timehop app (does anyone else love that app as much as I do?!). It consisted of a skirt with nude tights and an elbow length sleeve top. And the heels I fell out with a couple of months ago as I was wearing them the day I tripped and fell and bust my ankle. But that’s beside the point. The point is that I had (practically) bare legs and short(ish) sleeves this time last year, whereas this week I was wearing a sweater, jacket and scarf (that I didn’t photograph – it was leopard print and therefore awesome) and was still cold. I don’t know what’s going on with the weather this spring (my brother in law called it ‘winter with extra daylight’ the other day) but it’s cold. And I don’t like it.

Jacket – c/o TM Lewin
Sweater – Long Tall Sally (sale)
Pants – Forever 21
Shoes – Atelier Mercadal (c/o Sarenza)
Earrings – gifted
Cross necklace – gifted
Heart necklace – Scope


Follow me on:

No comments:

Post a Comment