Wednesday, August 19, 2015

Recipe: Really Easy Microwave Courgetti



Here’s a really easy lunch recipe you can cook in your work kitchen microwave, with just a few minutes’ preparation the night before.

Serves 1

Ingredients
2 medium courgettes
Carton of passata
Oregano
Grated cheese (I used 25g of mature cheddar)


Method
Spiralise your courgettes and place in a microwavable bowl. Pour over as much passata as it takes to coat the courgette spirals and mix together. Sprinkle some oregano on top and mix that in. Cover with cling film and refrigerate until ready to cook. Put the grated cheese in a separate container.

Microwave the courgetti and sauce for 2 minutes, stir and cook for a further 1.5 minutes (or more, or less, depending how powerful your microwave is). Once the courgette is cooked sprinkle the cheese over the top so it melts and enjoy!


I used a small amount of cheese and this was only 3pp on Weight Watchers, but if you’re not following an eating plan you can use as much cheese as you like. I would also try this again without the cheese on a day when I need a 0pp lunch because I’m eating out at teatime.


Follow me on:

No comments:

Post a Comment