Friday, September 18, 2015

Outfit: Turquoise

18-09-15


18-09-15b


18-09-15c


18-09-15d


18-09-15e


Georgia Rose red patent flats


And so, Friday rolls round once again. Do you all have exciting plans for the weekend? I think mine will be fairly quiet but that’s just fine with me. Now that that nights are starting to draw in I don’t mind lighting a few candles and cosying up on the sofa with some good TV and/or magazines. Not that I buy many magazines these days. My only subscription now is for the Weight Watchers magazine, and I have started buying the Slimming World one the past couple of months for the recipes. I stumbled upon the September issue of US In Style in my local WH Smith the other week but I have yet to open it. It won’t stop me going back and looking for the October issue next month though…

Top – Long Tall Sally
Jeans – Primark (gifted)
Shoes – Georgia Rose (c/o Sarenza)
Scarf – ASOS



Follow me on:

No comments:

Post a Comment