Tuesday, December 15, 2015

Outfit: Christmas Party!

11-12-15c


11-12-15


11-12-15d


11-12-15b


11-12-15e


11-12-15f


Esprit Diana silver heels


Friday night was my company’s Christmas party. I had a really good time. There was a sit down meal and then dancing to a live band and DJ until late. By 1am my legs were aching from dancing in heels and it was time to go home.

I’ve had this dress years (4 at least) but the wrap was a lucky find in Primark last week. I needed something to keep me a bit warm with my dress after I’d checked my coat and my black shrug is getting scratty looking. Nowhere seems to be doing sparkly silver shrugs or cardis this year so when I saw this scarf for £5 in Primark I grabbed it. I’ve worn it all weekend as a Christmassy scarf too, so it’s already earning its keep in my closet.

Dress – Long Tall Sally (eBay)
Shoes – Esprit (c/o Sarenza)
Wrap – Primark
Ring – River Island


Follow me on:

No comments:

Post a Comment