Wednesday, December 30, 2015

Outfit: December 29th

29-12-15


29-12-15f


29-12-15b


29-12-15e


29-12-15i


29-12-15j


F+F boots


The days between Christmas and New Year always seem to blend into one, especially when you’re spending the holiday just chilling out at home, but this was my outfit from Tuesday when we actually left the house and I got my final Christmas present which we hadn’t got around to picking up pre-Christmas. There’s a post coming up about some of the gifts I received so you’ll have to stay tuned!

29-12-15c


29-12-15g


29-12-15h


The jacket and scarf were both Christmas gifts, from my mom and my sister and as it was lovely and sunny on Tuesday it seemed like a good opportunity to wear the jacket.

And FYI, I may just wear this combination of scarf and sweater a lot this winter – I am loving how the colours pop off one another.

Jacket – Tall Girls (gifted)
Sweater – Long Tall Sally (sale)
Jeans – Primark
Scarf – Primark (gifted)
Boots – F+F at Tesco (sale)
Necklace – gifted
Belt – local boutique


Follow me on:

No comments:

Post a Comment