Wednesday, January 06, 2016

Outfit: December 31st

31-12-15


31-12-15b


31-12-15c


31-12-15d


31-12-15e


31-12-15f


Geox Mendi tan boots


New Year’s Eve was upon us and here’s what I wore during the day. It was lovely and sunny that day, but pretty chilly so I was glad of the fleece lined tights (Primark, you rock for introducing me to those!) and the scarf.

The skirt is the one I got for Christmas from my little sister. It has an exposed zip in back and I love it. My necklace was also a Christmas present – I told my mom that I would like to find a statement necklace in my stocking and this is what she came up with.

Top – Long Tall Sally (sale)
Skirt – Topshop Tall (gifted)
Tights – Primark
Boots – Geox (c/o Sarenza)
Necklace – Primark
Scarf – H&M


Follow me on:

No comments:

Post a Comment