Tuesday, January 19, 2016

Outfit: What to Wear in the Snow!

17-01-16


17-01-16b


17-01-16c


Hunter wellies black


Saturday night it started snowing around 5.30pm and didn’t let up before bedtime. By Sunday morning there was more than just a dusting on the ground so I headed out to take some pictures of it before it all melted away.  Although the pictures look like they are black and white, they're not: it was just a grey day.




My new coat (the one I got for Christmas) is proving to be super useful so far as it’s warm, toasty and waterproof. And when there’s snow on the ground wellies are the only sensible option. Mine are Hunters which I would definitely recommend – I’ve had them years and they are really comfortable and well made. Finally, put a hat on. Not to sound like your mother, but you lose 40% of your body heat through your head so a hat definitely makes a difference in cold weather.

Coat – Mountain Warehouse (gifted)
Hat – Primark
Scarf – H&M
Jeans – Zara (charity shop)
Wellies – Hunter (c/o Sarenza)
Gloves – Jasper Conran (Debenhams)


Follow me on:

No comments:

Post a Comment