Sunday, January 03, 2016

What I Got For Christmas

Happy New Year!

I was a really lucky girl at Christmas so I thought I’d show you some of the things I received. You’ve seen the jacket already (cheers Ma!), but here it is again, up close, so you can see the various fabric panels on it. The scarf was a gift from my little sister.

SAMSUNG CAMERA PICTURES


Then there was a pair of OTK boots from my little sister. They are fabulous! And they tie at the back so they should stay up even after a few wears.

SAMSUNG CAMERA PICTURES


SAMSUNG CAMERA PICTURES


The rest of the items I took a group shot of, but there are a couple of necklaces, some choccies, a bracelet, a cute little cord skirt from Topshop’s Tall range, a couple of Yankee Candles, a purse, a digital radio and some Soap and Glory goodies.

SAMSUNG CAMERA PICTURES


Finally, the gift we picked up on Tuesday morning – a sensible coat for going walking in. It’s from Mountain Warehouse and fellow tall girls take note: the waist is pretty on my waist and the sleeve and body length are really good. It’s waterproof and super cosy and I love the faux fur trim (which is removable so I can wear it all year round if needed).

SAMSUNG CAMERA PICTURES



Follow me on:

No comments:

Post a Comment