Monday, February 08, 2016

Beauty products I Will Always Repurchase

I am not always brand-loyal when it comes to beauty products. I am a sucker for trying out the latest thing I’ve read about online, or whatever is on special offer in Boots or the Supermarket. However, there are a few items that I will return to time and time again because they work and the price tags don’t break the bank. So in no particular order, here are my most repurchased beauty items.

My Most Repurchased Beauty Products

Vaseline Lip Therapy

                                     

The humble little blue tin costs a little over £1 but it is the best thing I have found for keeping my lips soft and smooth.

Vaseline Essential Moisture lotion


Another inexpensive product that I can use all over. I love that it comes in many different sizes so I have the small tube in my handbag, the smaller size bottle on my desk at work and a large bottle in the bathroom cabinet. I use it as a hand cream, face cream (not sure you’re actually supposed to do that, but I’ve been doing it for years and it’s not doing any harm!) and a body lotion (though I do like the spray can version for that too) so it’s a truly multitasking product. I pick it up in the pound shop when I can too, to keep the costs down even further.

Max Factor compact foundation


I have always been a compact foundation girl – I don’t have time for faffing with messy loose powders or cream/lotion formulations. Compact is where it’s at! I have a long history of finding a great one and then it gets discontinued, and I am fully expecting that to happen to this product at some point, but until then I will continue to repurchase (especially when Boots have 3 for 2 or buy one get one offers on their make up ranges).

L’Oreal Hair Expertise Colour Shampoo and Conditioner


Since I started colouring my hair myself I have been more aware of the colour fading. A bit of Googling led me to this shampoo and conditioner combo which is sulphate-free and seems to look after my hair colour well.

got2b Guardian Angel Heat Protection Spray


I bought this heat protector the first time purely because it was about £3 in Asda, and I ended up loving it. It does the job, it seems to help smooth out frizz too, and it isn’t expensive.

John Frieda Frizz Ease Daily Miracle Treatment (leave in conditioner)


And speaking of smoothing frizz, this leave in conditioner truly can perform miracles. Spray it on your just washed, freshly tangled hair, leave it for about 30 seconds or so, then comb through gently and feel the knots just disappear. Magic.

Urban Decay 24/7 Glide On Eye Pencils


I have so many of these but the black (Zero) and the brown (Bourbon) ones get used up the fastest. They do exactly as the name suggests - they glide on - and they are the best eyeliners ever.

What are your most repurchased beauty products?

Follow me on:

No comments:

Post a Comment