Saturday, February 27, 2016

Outfit: February 22nd – Sweater Dress and Over Knee Boots

22-02-16c


22-02-16


22-02-16b


22-02-16d


22-02-16e


Monday was crisp, cold and sunny: just the way winter should be if you ask me. When it’s cold out the temptation is to bundle up, but it is possible to be bundled up yet still look put together. This sweater dress is the warmest item I own, yet because it’s a dress it looks like you made an effort (and I still felt like I was wearing a big, cosy jumper which really, I was). Paired with over the knee boots it REALLY looks like you made an effort but the truth is that I like OTK boots because they keep my knees warm! Old lady alert over here!

Fortunately it is March on Tuesday and I for one cannot wait, I am so ready to be done with winter.

Dress – Next Tall
Boots – Primark (gifted)
Necklace – Scope


Follow me on:

No comments:

Post a Comment