Saturday, February 13, 2016

Outfit: February 7th – Denim Skirt and Stripes

07-02-16


07-02-16b


07-02-16c


07-02-16d


Steve Madden Candence cognac


Wow, I’m really behind with outfit posts now aren’t I? Actually, due to a change in schedule I don’t get chance to take pictures as often now so scheduling posts ahead when I do have pictures is working really well for me at the moment.

These pictures were taken last Sunday on what was, for once, a fine and sunny day. (Until the afternoon, when it wasn’t fine and sunny anymore and it rained.) I went to church in the morning and sometimes I like to make an effort for church and sometimes that means wearing a skirt. I was excited to wear this skirt because the day before I’d gone through my wardrobe and weeded out all the things that are now too big for me. My sewing abilities are limited but I do have a sewing machine and I’m not afraid to use it, so there were a few items that I figured I could take in myself and this skirt was one of them. It’s been months since I’ve worn it as it was practically falling off me, and now it fits!

Sweater – c/o TM Lewin
Skirt – Jasper Conran (Debenhams)
Tights – H&M
Boots – Steve Madden (c/o Sarenza)
Scarf – River Island


Follow me on:

No comments:

Post a Comment