Monday, March 07, 2016

Long Tall Sally Spring/Summer Wishlist

I have managed to cull my shopping habit in recent years, but that doesn’t mean I can’t look. Long Tall Sally have got their spring collection on their website now so I thought I’d take a look and tell you what I would choose, were money no object.


Long Sleeve Breton Stripe top, £22
Because everyone needs a striped top in their life, especially a cheerful red and white one for spring. What’s that, Mom? I don’t need any more striped tops in my life wardrobe? Yeah, you’re probably right, but a girl can dream (and this one would fit me properly with its oh-so-lovely tall length sleeves).


Textured Biker Jacket, £75
I love me a good jacket, and if it’s a biker style with lots of zips? All the better! This style is really classic and it’s nice to have a fabric that isn’t leather (or pleather) for the warmer months of the year.




Daisy Ballerina shoes, £15-30 (depending on colourway)
I am showing you these in the leopard print, but I would also take the snakeskin, the lapis blue and the black sparkly versions. I love a pointy toe flat and these are no exception.




Denim Shirt, £40
I have a denim shirt, but it isn’t a tall one so the sleeves aren’t quite the right length. I’d love to replace it with this one.




Leather Biker Jacket, £225
Can I afford this? No. Would I spend £225 on a jacket if I could afford it? No. But as I said at the start, a girl can dream and a jacket in this gorgeous shade of red leather is certainly a dream of mine.


Follow me on:

No comments:

Post a Comment