Wednesday, March 16, 2016

Outfit: March 14th – Sale Bargains!

14-03-16b


14-03-16e


14-03-16


14-03-16d


14-03-16c


14-03-16g


Georgia Rose red patent flats


This past weekend I went to Birmingham with my friend S. We did a little shopping on Friday afternoon in the city centre and I managed to snag a few bargains in what’s left of the spring sales. The skirt was only £5 (reduced from £10) and the jacket was down to £4.99 (from £23, it was marked down to £9.99 but then F21 had a further 50% off all sale items – love it!). The top was full price, but at £9 it was hardly expensive.

This blouse is actually really nice, it’s a heavy fabric that hangs well and can be worn tucked in like this, loose over jeans or half and half – there are splits at the side so that the front can be tucked and the back left loose. I may have bought it in a few other colours too…

14-03-16f


I’m obsessed with zips on clothing at present – case in point the back view of this outfit. The top has a zip and so does the skirt. (Confession: the skirt is actually supposed to zip up the front which I didn’t realise until I got it home, having tried it on the wrong way. But it fits either way around and I prefer the zip in the back so whatever works, right?)

Jacket – Forever 21 (sale)
Top – Primark
Skirt – Primark (sale)
Shoes – Georgia Rose (c/o Sarenza)
Necklace – gifted


Follow me on:

No comments:

Post a Comment