Tuesday, April 26, 2016

Outfit: April 18th - Slouchy Sweater

18-04-16


18-04-16c


18-04-16d


18-04-16e


F+F boots


It turned cold again over the weekend of 16-17th April (things are getting confusing now I'm so far behind posting my outfits. But it's working for me as I know I don't have to try to snap pictures each day and I always have content scheduled ahead so I can just blog when I have the time) so this slouchy sweater was perfect. It's from Primark and was a birthday present from my lovely little sister. I paired it with skinny jeans and ankle boots.

18-04-16b


I love the zip down the back because, you know, I'm obsessed with zips! They have a similar sweater at Primark which has zips at the bottom in the front and I really liked that one too, but the zips felt a bit rough on the inside and I thought they might snag on what ever I was wearing on my legs.

Sweater - Primark (gifted)
Jeans - Primark
Boots - F+F at Tesco
Necklaces - Scope
Bangles - Dorothy Perkins & Scope


Follow me on:

No comments:

Post a Comment