Saturday, May 07, 2016

Outfit: April 26th - Snow!

26-04-16


26-04-16b


26-04-16c


26-04-16d


26-04-16e


Dance Shoes


By Tuesday of last week spring was well and truly a memory as it started snowing! Either side of that though it was sunny and cold. Go figure. Sometimes I'd like to move somewhere that has proper seasons, but then where would the element of surprise be? This dress was a super sale bargain (£7) a couple of months ago. I love the knot detail (as I do with the grey dress I wore/blogged the other week) but this one has full length long sleeves so it's even better. I wore super cosy fleece lined tights again too. Best. Invention. Ever.

Dress - Topshop (sale)
Tights - Primark
Shrug - Long Tall Sally
Shoes - So Danca
Necklace - gifted


Follow me on:

No comments:

Post a Comment