Saturday, May 14, 2016

Outfit: April 29th - Snowy Friday

29-04-16


29-04-16b


29-04-16c


29-04-16d


29-04-16f


NOW Discount Red


Two Fridays ago it snowed again. I hope by the time this post goes live it has warmed up a bit a lot. I have been looking for a stripy dress for the longest time. I was picky with my requirements though: it had to be long enough that I'd feel comfortable wearing it with bare legs in the summer, thick enough fabric to not need an underskirt, sleeves of some description, not too expensive. It seemed like I was asking too much until I stumbled on this little gem in Primark. Hooray for the midi length that is everywhere at the moment, and that translates into on the knee length on me! And it was just £6. Yes, you read that right. £6. And no, it wasn't marked down, that was the actual price. The fabric is stretchy and great quality and the length is perfect and it has short sleeves so it will be awesome if this weather ever improves.

Dress - Primark
Cardi - New Look Tall
Shoes - c/o NOW Discount Shoes
Necklace - Scope


Follow me on:

No comments:

Post a Comment