Saturday, May 21, 2016

Outfit: May 16th - Mismatched Suit

16-05-16


16-05-16b


16-05-16c


16-05-16d


16-05-16e


Magrit Navy


So the up side to not taking photos for a week or so means that I have almost caught myself up with posting, but that I don't have content scheduled very far in advance so I won't be able to take another extended break. Gah.

This outfit was a mismatched suit, comprising of a jacket that I've had for many years, paired with a pair of pants I bought recently. They're not designed to be cropped really, but that's what Next's long length will look like on a girl who's 5'11". They'll be ideal for the spring/summmer and early autumn. The colour match is much further out than these photos make it look, but I quite liked that.

Jacket - Long Tall Sally (eBay)
Top - Primark
Trousers - Next
Shoes - Magrit (outlet mall)
Necklace - Scope


Follow me on:

No comments:

Post a Comment