Saturday, July 23, 2016

Outfit: July 15th - Seeing Spots

15-07-16

15-07-16e



15-07-16b


15-07-16f


15-07-16c


15-07-16g


Primark black pumps


I figured jeans and pumps for the office needed smartening up a little, even if it was Friday, so I added a blazer. I don't wear this top very often and I'm not loving it here. I think it would look better teamed with a pencil skirt.

So I have grey and white pumps and I figured I'd add a black pair in too, so I can keep wearing them into next season. Summer has finally arrived in the Frozen North (hello 30 degrees celsius!) so it seems strange to be thinking about next season, but it will be upon us before we know it.

Blazer - c/o TM Lewin
Top - Next Tall (eBay)
Jeans - Next Tall (gifted)
Shoes - Primark


Follow me on:

No comments:

Post a Comment