Saturday, July 30, 2016

Outfit: July 21st - In The Navy!

21-07-16


21-07-16c


21-07-16b


21-07-16d


21-07-16e


Primark stripe flats


This top has a really nice drape to it and I don't know why I don't wear it more often. I've had it about 4 years and I suppose I forget about it as it's kind of a t shirt, but it's actually nicer than a t shirt because it's made from a heavier fabric than cotton. However, it really is NSFW (it drapes a little too well when you lean forward!) so I added a bandeau later on. If you don't wear bandeau tops, here's my post on why I think they're awesome.

Anyway, I paired all the navy with my orange jacket which I think is a fab colour combination.

Jacket - c/o TM Lewin
Top - Betty Jackson Black (Debenhams sale)
Trousers - Next
Shoes - Primark


Follow me on:

No comments:

Post a Comment