Wednesday, July 06, 2016

Outfit: June 30th - Dress and Sneakers

30-06-16


30-06-16b


30-06-16c


30-06-16d


30-06-16e


Where is this year going? It cannot be half over already and yet, the end of June says that it is. Perhaps it's an age thing.

You know what definitely is an age thing? Comfy shoes. I can't remember whether I mentioned that I am now walking to work. Well, I am. And I am no longer willing to put up with footwear that is not comfortable. These little fabric pumps have become my go-to shoes. The white pair has been in heavy rotation recently, so much so that I bought another (clean) pair to keep for when I don't want grubby pumps, and I bought a gray and black pair (they're £3 in Primark, hardly going to break the bank). What is happening to me? A few years ago you would have had to force me into trainers. I am loving the dress and plimsol combo this summer (well, when it stops raining long enough to let me wear it).

Dress - Dorothy Perkins Tall
Shoes - Primark
Scarf - H&M


Follow me on:

No comments:

Post a Comment