Monday, August 01, 2016

Outfit: July 22nd - Hot

22-07-16


22-07-16c


22-07-16b


22-07-16d


22-07-16e


M&S metallic brogues


It was still hot at the end of the week so I wore a sleeveless top and added a bandeau for modesty at work. I picked up the shoes on a stall at the 1940s weekend - they were unworn with the labels still attached. Now that I'm walking to work everyday I need some 'sensible' shoes, but sensible doesn't have to mean boring! I saw some silver brogues in Primark a while back but they didn't fit me and they had a thick white sole which was putting me off a bit anyway. This pair is far more chic-looking and the bronzy colour means they will go with everything.

Top - Dorothy Perkins Tall (sale)
Bandeau - New Look (sale)
Jeans - Next Tall (gifted)
Necklace - Scope
Shoes - Marks & Spencer (1940s stall)


Follow me on:

No comments:

Post a Comment