Saturday, August 06, 2016

Outfit: July 27th - Smart Khaki

27-07-16b


27-07-16d


27-07-16


27-07-16e


27-07-16c


27-07-16f


Blink snakeskin flats


I am loving this khaki/olive green colour this summer. I think it will transition well into fall too. (And as I type this I am watching You Tube videos and one has just said that army green is going to be a really important colour for fall. Fashion follows me, people!) I smartened up a casual jeans/pants and tee outfit with a tailored jacket and added a scarf as the mornings last week were definitely chillier than the week before. I love a good scarf and I've been missing them (although I have been enjoying the heat, don't get me wrong!).

Jacket - Forever 21 (sale)
Tee - Next (charity shop)
Trousers - F+F at Tesco
Shoes - TK Maxx
Necklace - gifted


Follow me on:

No comments:

Post a Comment