Saturday, August 13, 2016

Outfit: July 29th - Rainy Friday

29-07-16c


29-07-16d


29-07-16


29-07-16e


29-07-16b


29-07-16f


F+F boots


This was a wet day, and these boots leak! I got wet twice walking to and from work which was not fun. However, it was my last day at work before a week off so it wasn't all bad.

Side note: Who else is LOVING Instagram Stories?  I hate that Instagram is no longer in chronological order and that there's no setting to put it back (at least Facebook has the courtesy to let us choose how to view posts) so this Stories thing is pretty cool.  And I also love that for the first time I've heard the voice of at least three of my favourite bloggers in as many days, so it's worth checking out for that alone if you ask me.

Jacket - Long Tall Sally (eBay)
T shirt - Yorkshire Trading Co
Jeans - Next Tall
Boots - F&F at Tesco (sale)
Necklace - gifted
Scarf - Dorothy Perkins


Follow me on:

No comments:

Post a Comment