Wednesday, October 19, 2016

Outfit: October 13th – Stripes, Boots and a Hat

13-10-16


13-10-16c


13-10-16b


13-10-16d


I was having camera issues the morning I took these, hence the mirror shots. But I couldn’t resist getting pictures of this outfit, I just loved it! It’s a variation of an outfit I wore the previous weekend, when I was visiting my friend. We went to meet up with her mom for a day out and lunch. I didn’t need the hat that day, and the boots I wore were black, but it’s a foundation I will return to again and again this autumn and winter I feel. I did need a hat this day, it was chilly and damp out in the morning and a wide brimmed hat can protect your hairstyle when it’s not actually raining.

Top – Topshop Tall (sale)
Skirt – Primark
Boots – Steve Madden (c/o Sarenza)
Hat – Primark
Necklace – Primark (gifted)


Follow me on:

No comments:

Post a Comment