Saturday, October 22, 2016

Outfit: October 16th - Church and Bowling

16-10-16


16-10-16d


16-10-16b


16-10-16e


16-10-16c


16-10-16f


16-10-16g


Georgia Rose burgundy patent flat shoes


Last Sunday I went to church in the morning and then headed off to meet my sister, niece and a friend for lunch and to take my niece on her first bowling trip. She loved it! She had a good go at lifting the bowling balls (she's 4 years old!) and she did manage to throw a 6lb ball, but she did much better when she used a heavier ball and pushed it off that metal ramp thing they have for kids. We weren't trying to let her win and she managed to come second of her own accord and wants to go back and play again.

These pictures were taken when I got home at tea time, so if I look a little dishevelled, that's why!  I curled my hair in the morning and it held up pretty well I think.

Top - New Look Tall (sale)
Jeans - Long Tall Sally (sale)
Shoes - Georgia Rose (c/o Sarenza)
Belt - Pieces (c/o Spartoo)
Scarf - River Island (sale)
Sunglasses - Amazon


Follow me on:

No comments:

Post a Comment